A simple proceedure for a weeknight game, so some preperation is done the night before the match while watching Champions League Preview show, and enjoying an ice cold Heineken.
1. Chop garlic cloves.Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Stab ribs with knife to tenderize, and then rub garlic into the slits in the meaty sides, flip over in baking pan, repeat.
3. Sprinkle Cajun Creole Spicy Seasoning onto ribs, and rub into the the meat, flip, repeat.
4. Add half cup of beer to bottom of the baking pan, cover with aluminum and seal tight.
5. Cook in oven for the first half of the Semi-Final between Lyon and Bayern. At half time interval, open aluminum foil cover, sprinkle with more Cajun Creole Spicy Seasoning, flip, repeat seasoning, recover seal aluminum, and continue baking during the second half.
6. Remove pan from oven and let cool, put in refrigerator packaged and ready to put in cooler in the morning before going to work.
7. Prepare on game day, by reheating over charcoal bbq grill.
8. Serve with a hoppy beer and Cajun Creole HOT NUTS!